USAGE OF YOUR SUBMITTED CONTENT NOTICE
WARNING: The House of Hair reserves the right to use any email you send to us as either on-air on the House of Hair show AND/OR online in publication on our website, or in our email newsletters.
If you do not want your email, image or video submission to be used in such a manner, mark it confidential!
Members who post to this House of Hair website community forums retain their copyright but give a non-exclusive license to others to forward any message they post. They also give the House of Hair the right to archive or approve the archiving of House of Hair forum(s) contents. **All other uses of messages posted to the House of Hair website community forums requires permission of their authors.**
PROCEDURES for claims of COPYRIGHT or INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
This Site is operated by The House Of Hair and Bernadette Productions, LLC “The House of Hair”. You may contact us at: info (at ) houseofhaironline.com. The House of Hair website provides visitors to its Web site offers the opportunity for users to submit text, video and other content for posting on the Houseofhaironline.com Web site (the “Site”) under certain terms and conditions.
The House of Hair respects the intellectual property of others. Some of The House of Hair Services require having an account or subscription. The House of Hair may, under appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat copyright violation infringers.
WARNING: Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our sites is infringing your copyrights. Please see an example case, for more information.
In this recent case a company that sent an infringement notification seeking removal of online materials that were protected by the Fair Use doctrine was ordered to pay such costs and attorneys’ fees. The company agreed to pay over $100,000. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we strongly suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office, http://lcWeb.loc.gov/copyright/
If you believe that your work has been infringed, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide The House of Hair’s Copyright Agent the following information:
1. Identify with sufficient detail the exact URL page permanent link location and title or description of the copyrighted work or material that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you.
3. Provide information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing material:
a) Proof of copyright in the image or text concerned, i.e. proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA
OR b) without such registration:
1. Detailed description of the material claimed, AND
2. Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright.
4. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury consistent with United States Code Title 17, Section 512, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
5. The above statement should be signed with an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
6. Email it to: copyright (at ) houseofhaironline.com
Or send it via fax: please email us at the address above for our fax number.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF or by fax) that sets forth the items specified above. If you send it via regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion. In all cases, if you do not hear a response from us within 10 days of submitting a complaint, please telephone us at (203) 316-9359 to confirm that we received your original complaint.
c/o The House of Hair
7051 Hwy 70 South,Suite 138
Nashville, TN 37221
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive is sent to a third-party partner for publication. Your letter will be forwarded to Lumen (formerly Chilling Effects). We also reserve the right to publish your notice on our website.
Changes in this Copyright Statement
We may from time to time update this policy. We will post any changes to our policy on this page so that you are always aware of what our current copyright policy is.
If you have further questions about our Copyright Policy or comments on how we can improve your website experience, please do not hesitate to email us at info (at) houseofhaironline.com.
We always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your business.